Sunday, January 13, 2008

Struggling With Beauty


I use to have this beautiful jet black hair cut into a 1920's bob with the Betty bangs...I finally decided to go for it and dye my hair back to blonde and become a platinum blonde. I did it, and just in time for the wedding. My hair grew a lot too. But then after, I decided I wanted to add more color to it for the fall/winter seasons. I added a red viloet to my bangs and underneath and cut it into an a-line. I wa stupid enough to be washing my hair daily not to mention blow drying and flat ironing it. It got so dry and fragile my hair broke on the side where I flat ironed my hair daily. It was a nightmare! My hair chick had to add extensions (the glue on tracks) to the sides. It was either that or a pixie cut. I'm affraid of having short hair, for the fact that I'll either look like a boy or a 10 year old girl. I've scheduled aother extensions appointment for the 23rd to have long hair again while my hair grows...But last night I saw the cutest hair style that I just might be bale to pull off! I was watching America's Next Top Model and one of the girls comepting named AJ had a hair cut that I believe I could easily pull off. I'm thinking of dying it all brown like this too. Now I'm stuck between the decision of going short or getting extensions....





2 comments:

goodnightmoon said...

I TOTALLY love it. Doooo it, dooo it. And who is this hot chick, anyway?

-Sar

kellie said...

this would look so awesome on you- if anyone could pull it off it's you. HOT!